Emergency Road Side Technician
PennFleet is looking for Roadside Assistance Service Technicians with mechanical experience.
PennFleet Road Service Technicians repair medium and heavy duty diesel trucks and equipment (Hino, Isuzu, Volvo, Freightliner, International, Peterbilt, Meritor, Mack, Kenworth, etc.)
Road Service Technician Requirements:
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and safety conscious
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Clean, neat and personable
Benefits and Pay:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, sick)
- Health insurance
- 401k with company match
We believe in investing in our people through training and technology, always looking for opportunities to do things better, cleaner, greener, and smarter.