PennFleet is seeking Diesel Technicians at all experience levels.
Our ideal candidate is interested in technology and taking on the challenges of today's more complex equipment.
Benefits and Pay:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, sick)
- Health insurance
- 401k with company match
- A valid drivers license
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- 2-5 years experience a plus
- Commercial drivers license a plus
- Perform preventative maintenance on any make and model
- Diagnostic and repair skills on engines and transmissions
- Able to use computer diagnostics (DDE, Cummins, Isuzu, Hino, Etc)
- Able to diagnose and repair air & hydraulic brake systems
- Proficient removal and replacement of truck/trailer components
- Competent with cooling systems
- Knowledge of EGR and DPF systems
- Experience with all makes & models of trucks & engines preferred
- Experience with Liftgates & Reefers a plus +
- Perform various duties as assigned
- Able to pass a background check
We believe in investing in our people through training and technology and are always looking for opportunities to do things better, cleaner, greener, and smarter.